Of the Website https://tehnoinform.lv
1. Website https://tehnoinform.lv (hereinafter – the Website) collects data on the visitors of the website, thus enabling the Website operator to evaluate how useful the website is and how it could be improved.
2. The Controller, that collects data on the visitors of the website is the Joint Stock Company “TEHNOINFORM”, Reg.No. 50003069801, hereinafter – the Controller).
3. Address of the Controller – Jūrkalnes iela 4, LV-2011, Jūrmala, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (+371) 67 732 435.
4. The Controller constantly updates the Website in order to improve its use, therefore the Controller must know what information is important for the users of the Website, which includes information of how often they visit this website, what devices and web browsers they are using, what region the visitors are coming from and what content do they prefer to read.
5. Cookies are small files that are stored by the browser on the computer of the visitor every time the visitor visits the Website in the amount indicated in the browse settings of the user’s computer. Certain cookies are used to select and adapt the information and advertising offered to the visitor based on the content that the visitor has viewed before and, thus, to individually adapt the use of the Website and make it simple and convenient. Additional information on the cookies, as well as on deleting and management of the cookies, can be accessed on the website www.aboutcookies.org.
6. The Controller shall process the required, marketing, functional, as well as analytical cookies.
7. The server where the website has been placed may register the requests sent by the visitor (device used, web browser, IP address, date, and time of access). The data indicated in this section are used for technical purposes to ensure appropriate functionality and safety of the Website and to investigate the potential safety incidents. The basis for the collection of data indicated in this section is the legal interest of the Controller to ensure the technical accessibility and integrity of the Website.
10. Only personnel of the Controller that is responsible for analysis of such data can access to statistical data about the visits to the website.
11. Unless provided otherwise, the cookies are stored as long as the function that they have been collected for is being performed and then they are deleted.
12. If the Website of the Controller provide for a form or a possibility to make comments, the website shall store the IP address, as well as the data that the visitor themselves has indicated. For your convenience, the cookies that contain these data may be stored for one year (to prevent you entering the data manually next time).
13. The controller confirms that the cookies and statistical data will be collected, processed, and stored in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments of the European Union, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
14. The Controller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The visitor of the Website shall have the duty to check the content of the Website themselves in order to read the amendments to the terms and conditions.